Pressure multipliers. Buy pressure multipliers online.
Pressure multipliers are mechanical elements that increase the pressure of compressed air. There are times
that the pressure generated by the compressor is not sufficient to perform a given force. In this case,
You can mount these pressure multipliers. They can be single-acting and double-acting. Supports a pressure of
entrance from 3 to 8 bar.
Function of pressure multipliers.
Allows a higher outlet pressure than the start-up of the chosen compression ratio. The
Pressure multipliers are available with compression ratios of 2.5:1 and 3.5:1, the control circuit
Integrated into the system allows you to obtain the desired pressure by adjusting only the inlet pressure. Easy to
apply, its small size, with a good flow rate can be the answer to all practical applications and
economical that require a higher pressure than that supplied by the installed compressor.
Types of pressure multipliers
There are 2 types of pressure multipliers.
- Air-Air The MPA air-air pressure multiplier is used to increase the force of pneumatic cylinders and obtain greater forces with reduced dimensions and lower weight, for blowing components at high pressure, for testing or bursting tests of components, etc...
- Air-Oil The "MPO" series air-oil pressure multiplier is a device that consists of a cylinder whose stem acts directly on the oil in the chamber by increasing the high pressure value of 200 bar. In the single-acting version we pressurize a volume of 25 cc with a compression ratio of 30:1 or 50 cc with a compression of 25:1. For different volumes or compression ratios, consult our technical service. The multipliers are supplied with brackets to fix to the machine. Upon request it can be supplied with an external oil tank, pressure gauge and pressure switch.
Parts of pressure multipliers.
The main elements for the correct assembly of a pressure multiplier circuit are:
- The pressure multiplier, to generate the pressure increase of the compressed air.
- A compressed air treatment unit, to have quality air.
- A pressure regulator, this is what will determine the pressure, using a manometer.
- Check valve, to prevent the compressed air from flowing back.
- A boiler or tank to store the air once the pressure has increased and is constant.
They are simple elements and easy to assemble. It requires little maintenance and is economical to install. Long durability, pressure multipliers are safe, they do not have explosive characteristics or produce excessive heat.
It is used in any type of industry where it is required to increase the pressure generated by the compressor.