Rubber profiles. Buy online at the best price
Rubber or rubber profiles are elements used in various industrial and commercial applications to seal, protect or insulate. These profiles are made of rubber, an elastomeric material that offers flexibility and resistance to different environmental conditions.
Some common types of rubber profiles include:
- Sealing profiles: Used to seal joints and prevent the entry of dust, water or other contaminants. They are used in doors, windows, and other openings.
- Profiles for the automotive industry: They are used to seal doors with glass, windows, windshields and other areas to provide tightness and reduce noise.
- Profiles for the construction industry: They are used in applications such as expansion joints, window and door seals, as well as in waterproofing systems.
- Profiles for the electrical industry: They can be used as electrical insulators in some cases, and also in seals to protect against humidity and dust.
- Extruded rubber profiles: Manufactured through the extrusion process, where the rubber is forced through a matrix to obtain the desired shape. These profiles are versatile and can be adapted to different applications.
Rubber profiles are sold by the meter or in rolls.