HYDRAULIC BALL VALVES
HYDRAULIC BALL VALVES. Buy online at the best price
Hydraulic ball valves are a special type of industrial valves used to direct and control high-pressure oil or water fluid in hydraulic systems. These valves are designed to withstand high pressures, up to 500 bar. They have 0 leak.
Hydraulic ball valves are constructed in the same manner as other ball valves. They are basically made of carbon steel, stainless steel and brass, the internal parts may vary depending on pressure or temperature, Teflon, graphite, metal-metal closure, floating ball.
The main parts of the hydraulic ball valve are; the body, the lever, the ball and the seat.
There are several types of hydraulic ball valves:
- The 2-way one closes or opens the flow of fluid.
- The 3-way "L" passage called diverter valve has one inlet and depending on the position of the handle, it distributes to one or the other way.
- The 3-way “T” pass, also called a mixer. In one position, 2 channels communicate and when you turn the handle, the 3 channels communicate.
- The 4-way valve is a double “L” type valve integrated into a single valve.
- The 4-way “T” depending on the configuration and position of the inner ball can make various distributions.
Connection type of hydraulic ball valves:
- Threaded connection; It has threads on the body to be able to join and fix to the desired elements, such as the following, BSP thread, NPT thread, metric thread, connection to fix to din-2353 tube, SAE-UNF thread.
- Flange connection; Designed to join SAE-3000, SAE-6000, ANSI 300 lb., ANSI-6000 lb. flanges.
- Solder connection; Pipe or fittings are usually welded directly socket Weld or butt Weld, depending on whether it is going to be welded to the end or to the base.
Hydraulic ball valves have the option of being automated using pneumatic actuators.
The use of these ball valves is widespread in all types of industry, where high pressure is required.