3 WAY VALVES
3-way valves. Buy at the best price
A 3-way ball valve, also known as a ball valve or floating ball valve, is a device used to control the flow of liquids or gases through a conduit or pipe. These valves are very popular due to their simplicity and effectiveness in regulating flow.
They are usually manually operated. They can be diverter "L" passage or mixing "T" passage
Features of a 3-way ball valve:
- Sphere: In the center of the valve there is a perforated sphere or with a hole that can rotate. When the ball is in the closed position, the hole is aligned with the pipe passage and allows flow to pass through. When the sphere is rotated 90 degrees, the hole is perpendicular to the duct, blocking the flow or giving way to the other path depending on the function it has.
- Simple Operation: The 3-way ball valve is operated by a quarter turn, making it easy to open or close quickly.
- Effective Sealing: The ball on the 3-way ball valve fits tightly against the valve seats, preventing leaks when the valve is closed.
- Versatile Applications: 3-way ball valves are used in a wide variety of applications, including water, gas, oil, chemical, industrial process systems and more.
- Sizes and materials: They are available in a variety of sizes and materials, such as stainless steel, bronze, PVC, brass, nickel-plated brass, steel, among others, which makes them suitable for different environments and substances.
- Low pressure or high pressure use: Ball valves can be used in low and high pressure applications, depending on their design and construction.
- Easy maintenance: Ball valves are generally easy to maintain and repair, as some can be disassembled to access internal parts.
- Handles or actuators: For ease of operation, ball valves often have handles to operate them manually. It is also possible to incorporate electric or pneumatic actuators to automate the opening and closing process.
3-way ball valves are a common choice in all types of systems and all types of industries. And for domestic use, irrigation systems, industrial applications, oil and gas transportation systems, and many other fields where flow control is required. Their simple design, ease of use and sealing effectiveness make them a popular choice for many applications.