PrevoS1 quick plug: Innovation at the service of energy savings
Know all the benefits of quick plugs
The prevoS1 quick safety plugs are a reference in the industrial sector due to their innovative design. They meet the criteria of productivity and safety, with an optimal return on investment.
What are they?
Also called fittings, they form a quick, simple and safe coupling system for pneumatic tools, hoses and other accessories to equipment that functions as a power source.
They are made of nitrided steel, high quality materials resistant to scratches and corrosion.
PREVOS1 quick connectors are characterized by their ergonomic design and ease of use. They connect and disconnect with a single press, making them an essential tool for any pneumatic application.
Where can they be used?
PrevoS1 safety quick couplers meet the demands of numerous sectors. They are usually used in assembly lines where frequent tool changes are required. For this reason, they make it possible to significantly reduce the time necessary to perform coupling or disconnection and, consequently, improve productivity.
- Car industry
- Car maintenance
- plastic sector
- Wood industry
- Textile industry
- Agri-food industry
Made with high quality materials, they guarantee its resistance and durability in industrial environments.
- Quick and safe connection without risk of internal damage.
- Easy docking thanks to an ergonomic design and an effortless and high-quality instant docking system. It makes it an innovative sealing mechanism that increases work efficiency.
- Manufactured without silicone, which avoids the possibility of contaminating compressed air when applying paint or varnish.
- No vibrations.
- Completely waterproof, resistant and reliable in the long term.
- Antistatic construction, which solves the storage of external dust on painted or varnished surfaces, and the formation of static electricity.
- Effortless instant coupling.
- Innovative sealing mechanism. The combination of the prevoS1 safety quick plug and the PREVOST connector eliminates any risk of leakage.
- Guaranteed tightness with O-ring and/or valve seal.
- There are no significant pressure losses when the air passes through the plug, resulting in greater power in the tool and, consequently, greater performance.
- Ensures optimal air flow, reducing energy costs.
Prevost, as a manufacturer of equipment and accessories for compressed air systems, designs complementary products that incorporate the prevoS1 plug. These include the reels , the prevoS1 blow guns and the 27102 blow guns .